Loading some great jobs for you...
ASSISTANT CONTROLLER Job in New York, NY
We are working on an exciting ASSISTANT CONTROLLER Job in New York, NY!
You would be joining an amazing team environment, with lots of opportunities for growth. If you are looking for a solid accounting team to join to continue building your career, this position would be a great fit! This is a top international law firm that is consistently ranked as one of the best and fastest growing in the world!
Perks of ASSISTANT CONTROLLER Job in New York, NY
- Competitive Package w/ bonus structure
- Collaborative team environment
- In-House Health + Wellness programs
- Professional + Personal development programs
Responsibilities of ASSISTANT CONTROLLER Job in New York, NY
- Manage and oversee all global accounting functions, including monthly close cycle, general ledger accounting, internal control and development for the U.S. and internationally
- Oversee a team of 3, helping staff maximize potential and reach individual and firm goals
- Collaborate across the Finance department to increase efficiency in financial processes that cross departmental lines
- Work with Tax Department to prepare necessary documentation for corporate or related tax filings
Qualifications of ASSISTANT CONTROLLER Job in New York, NY
- CPA required
- Professional Services firm experience
- Previous management experience required
- Experience with Aderant a plus
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and work in a high-exposure environment among top executives