If you don't already know us, Agoda is the largest and fastest growing online travel agency in Asia. And as a Booking Holding company, we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. We have the dynamism and short chain of command of a startup and the capital to make things happen. What's stopping you from getting in touch?
There are 100+ amazing engineers relentlessly releasing best features and improvements we can come up with on mobile applications of Agoda. We are looking for a hands-on full-stack Development Manager who is expert in building high scale mobile applications, and a strong leader who can take both his people and our already high standards of engineering to the next level.Responsibilities:
We believe in a strong sense of ownership, and you will be expected to guide your team as if it was your own company.
It's vital to have a love of engineering and a passion for building things.
We strive to be the best at what we do, so you will be required to stay in touch with where the industry is going as well as have your own strong vision about how systems should be engineered and maintained. Our company believes in full stack engineering so you must have solid experience in all parts of the technology stack: infrastructure, client-side (iOS and Android), back-end, performance, data and others.
In this role you will be entrusted with our fastest growing asset: the Agoda mobile app, and as such you will be in charge of technical direction and innovations that both serve existing business needs and create new business opportunities.
Despite our investment and belief in technology, people are still our greatest asset. You will attract top talents, create and refine the team to scale, and make sure your engineers develop their careers by growing technically and managerially.Requirements :
* At least 3 years of experience managing engineering teams of 6 people and more
* Extremely proficient in modern coding and design practices
* Extremely proficient in one or more mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Web)
* Proficient in back-end development
* Proficient in automation and DevOpsThis job is based in Bangkok and would require you to join our Bangkok office. We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available.
Associated topics: app, ios, java, mobile app, mobile application, mobile developer, object c, objective c, swift, xcode