***Signing Bonus for Qualified Candidates***
In the heart of the Hudson River Valley, one of top 20 must-see places, we at Ben Funk Incorporated value teamwork, collaboration and building effective and long-term relationships with not only our customers, but our employees as well.
We offer ongoing training programs, competitive pay-plans, advancement opportunities and progressive culture to ensure our employees are reaching their career goals and enjoy coming to work each day.
On multiple occasions the International Truck and Engine Company has awarded Ben Funk Incorporated its prestigious Circle of Excellence Award for meeting or exceeding rigorous standards in all areas of dealership business, including customer satisfaction in sales and service.
We are looking for an Experienced Certified Technician to join our team! If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a clean and safe environment, come and see what we have to offer.
What We Offer:
* Sign on Bonus for qualifed candidates
* Pay scale above area industry average
* Environment that highly supports innovation and collaboration
* Health and Life Insurance
* Tool Allowance and Paid Uniforms
* Profit Sharing Plan
* Great Culture
* Long term & stable career opportunities
* Career advancement opportunities
* High school diploma * Must have at least 2 years of experience as a medium and heavy duty truck technician
* Knowledge in all aspects of medium and heavy duty truck repair and maintenance
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Basic computer skills
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Must have a valid driver's license, CDL preferred.
* Ensures that customer's vehicles are kept clean
* Maintain stall in an orderly and clean manner
* Ability to identify problems quickly
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Performs work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
* Tests components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Communicates directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executes repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
Diagnose, maintain, and repair medium and heavy duty truck systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and air conditioning.
Hireology . Category: Automotive, Keywords: Automotive Technician
Associated topics: breakdown, customer service, diagnose, equipment, field service technician, machine maintenance, machine repair, malfunction, repair, troubleshoot