Summit Medical Group the premier multi-specialty practice in the NY/NJ Metro region, is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist to join their expanding practice in Northern, New Jersey.
- Join an established team
- 4-day work week option
- Treat & diagnose a variety of common skin conditions and serious skin cancers
- Ability to perform cosmetic procedures
- Participation with MD Anderson Cancer Center Clinical Trials
- Experience with hyper-pigmentation preferred, but not required
Compensation & Benefits:
- Productivity Bonuses
- Optional Partnership Buy-In
- Profit Sharing
- PTO & CME
- Full Comprehensive Benefits Package - health, dental, vision, malpractice coverage, and more!
- 45 minutes from NYC
- 50 minutes from Manhattan
- 1 hour from Brooklyn
- This Northern New Jersey community features a variety of restaurants, spacious parks, highly ranked schools, and picturesque homes
- Is in close proximity to major highways & international airports, along with direct rail and bus commuter access to Manhattan
Summit Medical Group the premier multi-specialty practice in the NY/NJ Metro region, is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist to j...
Associated topics: cosmetic, dermatology, mohs, physician dermatology, skin