Medical Doctors Only Apply. A Otolaryngology Physician Otolaryngologist (ENT Physician) practice is seeking a qualified physician for PA. This and other physician jobs brought to you by ExactMD.A newly renovated clinic in Pennsylvania needs additional otolaryngology support. The community has growing demand, so the facility is reviewing new candidates. Your schedule will be clinic 3-4 days per week and surgery is 1-2 days per week. The new otolaryngologist can expect to see 300-500 patients per year on average. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and on-staff audiologists. The call is 1:4, with PAs taking first call, The group requires that you be board certified or board eligible. A current PA license is required, and CompHealth can assist you with the process. Current residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This hospital employed position offers a competitive compensation package and performance bonuses. You will also receive education loan repayment, relocation reimbursement, medical benefits (health, dental, vision, and pharmacy), four weeks of vacation, life insurance, CME time, a 401(k) with a 5 percent matching, and paid malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this is a diverse eastern metropolitan area that has close access to an international airport, sporting events, ski resorts, and fine dining. Nine universities and graduate institutions are in the immediate area, plus excellent public and private schools. The local mountain range provides great fishing, skiing, canoeing and kayaking, hiking, and biking.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at (Registered Profile Required) or email your CV and references to (Registered Profile Required)
- 1:4 shared call with PAs taking first call
- Modern OR with great technology
- Fully staffed department with APPs and audiologists
- Performance bonuses and malpractice paid
- Loan repayment and residency or fellowship stipends are available
- Life, health, dental, vision, pharmacy, disability
- 401(k) plus 5 percent matching
- Relocation package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: care physician, family, family practice, general practice, nocturnist, outpatient, physician, physician md, physician md do, urgent