As a member of the corporate team, you ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Expressive Presenter6
Traits are on a scale of 1 to 10
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
- Family Support
Additional resources to support employees with families.
- Professional Development
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Do you enjoy helping others? Are you looking for a company with great benefits and monetary incentives? If so, then we here at Conduent want to hear from you! We have immediate openings for a Senior Project Analyst in Los Angeles, CA.
Apply today! Conduent Offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Full Time Employment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & 401k plans
- Paid Time Off
- Fun working environment
- Company discounts - Local restaurants, gyms, cell phone service discounts, auto, travel, international theme parks and many more
As a Senior Project Analyst working in a collaborative, dynamic environment. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following: Daily Operations Support
Supporting role to Program Manager for day-to-day operations
Working with client to provide reports to support daily operations. Some knowledge of SAP Business Objects and ESRI GIS applications is preferred but not required.
Conduct training sessions on proprietary reporting and system applications, as needed.
Responsible for receiving hardware service requests and working with systems group to resolve. System/Process Development
Participates in or leads cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing projects.
Able to communicate client needs/requirements, and manage system changes to the Data Center.
Participates in database testing for new implementations and system improvements. Data Analysis
Experience in developing statistical/analytical reports for clients and program management team.
Develops metrics that provide data for process management and future improvement opportunities in operations.
Strong MS Excel and MS Access skills required. Experience using MS Project preferred. Financial
Provide program support for recurring financial reporting duties.
Provide accounts payable support, and prepare accounts receivable invoice for the program.
Analyze financial performance of various collection strategies Read the requirements below and apply today for immediate consideration!
Business Analyst I are successful when they meet the following requirements:
If this describes you, then apply today for immediate consideration!Conduent Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Conduent Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to [Click Here to Email Your Resum ].
- Strong MS Excel and MS Access, required.
- Bachelors Degree in Urban Planning, Statistics, Business Administration or related degree.
- Business experience that provide knowledge and exposure to fundamental, theories, principles, and concepts.
- Professional roles will typically require a degree in their specific discipline which may apply to specific positions.
- Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others.
- Limited decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol.
- Maintain a positive environment, working with co-workers and customers within a diverse culture.
- The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
- Self-motivation to work under his/her own initiative.
- Must have High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
Associated topics: business analyst, business analytic, business finance, forecasting, guidance, inspect, investment analyst, investment fund, legal, strategy