Signing Bonus for Correctional Medicine in South Central CA
We are working with a Tertiary Referral Center and Safety Net Hospital in south central California to recruit an additional Internal Medicine Physician with interest in Corrections.
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Clinic is fully staffed
- Join one established Physician
- Serves juvenile hall ages 12 to 18 and the county jail
- Signing Bonus of $15K
- Relocation expenses up to $7500
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience and based on the MGMA standards
- Visa sponsorship may be considered
- This facility is having the 150th celebration of caring for the community
Bakersfield is located in the San Joaquin Valley, north of Los Angeles and northeast of Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo. Residents enjoy a lower cost of living with easy access to ski resorts, Las Vegas, and international airports. Kern County is home to over 800,000 residents.
Associated topics: endocrinology, hospitalist, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonary, rheumatology, sports