The Lead Process Evangelist, Business Optimization & Transformation, is responsible for helping to drive operational excellence standards across Magic Leap. This person will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operation and associated systems vital to sustaining process excellence standards (business analysis, quality management, change management), optimizing and automating internal BOTS processes (where appropriate), and training the organization to execute against operational excellence methodologies (lean, six sigma, 8D). Additionally, this individual will track progress made by Lean/Six Sigma Practitioners on projects. This individual will be passionately focused on finding ways to operate our business better, faster and cheaper without impacting quality or compliance, all while maintaining a relentless focus on driving an impeccable customer experience.
* Assist with the Design, optimization, and implementation of the Six Sigma Management System.
* Managing the Six Sigma Management System (SSMS) and the Six Sigma and Lean training/certification programs, in order to ensure ML maintains adequate Green Belt/Black Belt/Lean Certification Penetration (as a % of total FTE population).
* Serving as Program Advisor to ongoing Green Belt/Black Belt/Lean Certification and ongoing project execution.
* Assist in establishing a process publishing & managing changes framework, driving ease of discovery by the organization (Process Central).
* Serving as Program Advisor to Magic Leap's Technology Solutions and Services (TSS) and Business Optimization & Transformation Group.
* Assist in developing, implementing, and maintaining our process standards playbook to align with industry best practices, i.e. American Productivity & Quality Center (APQC) framework.
* Ensuring alignment of process standards to the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA), and more specifically, Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) framework (Standard and Agile).
* Serve as a steward in ensuring adherence to formal Change Management Standards.
* Avid, enthusiastic, and crucial contributor to driving the maturity of Magic Leap's Business Relationship Management (BRM) framework.
* Steward of the BOTS Agile framework discipline enabling/supporting Magic Leap's Business Process Modeling (BPM) & Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
* Six Sigma Green Belt certified.
* Expertise in quality management, change management and continuous improvement.
* Comfortable working at both strategic and tactical levels.
* A team player and self-starter who's able to collaborate across teams and job functions.
* Excited to bring your \"nothing is not my job\" attitude to our fast-paced, high-growth work environment.
* Extremely organized and attentive to detail.
* Excellent record-keeping and documentation skills.
* A successful track record in developing and managing internal and external partnerships.
* A history of building and managing high performing teams.
* Experience in developing consumer or end-user applications with digital web technologies.
* Ability to quickly master technical as well as functional complexities and nuances of diverse applications and technologies.
* Experience and a strong desire to provide exceptional in-person and remote support to our user base across our offices; solutions-oriented and customer focused.
* Experience in building and managing within controls/compliance environments.
* Ability to work as a member of a team, lead specialists, manage all aspects of projects and provide consultancy & support to business customers.
* Decisiveness, good judgment, strong organization skills, project management skills, strong technical knowledge, excellent oral and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.