The Clinical Team Manager (CTM) is accountable for achieving successful delivery of clinical activities at the project level by meeting internal and external contractually agreed client and regulatory requirements according to time, quality/scope and budget constraints. The CTM leads and directs cross functional teams (Clinical Operations, Regulatory Affairs) and understands/manages client expectations. The CTM proactively identifies, resolves/mitigates and escalates risks and/or issues. Depending on the business unit the descripted ccountabilities may or may not apply.
In addition to above, the successful candidate should be able to:
* Demonstrate knowledge with all phases of trial conduct, to include start up, maintenance, and close out
* Demonstrate advanced knowledge of interaction within multi-functional teams
* Assist in trial management tasks
* Demonstrate ability to conduct sponsor and/or vendor management
* 7+ years of clinical research experience preferred, including at least 4 years experience in clinical trial management preferred.
* Read, write and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language required.
* Undergraduate degree or its international equivalent in clinical, science, or health-related field from an accredited institution preferred; a licensed health-care professional (i.e., registered nurse); or equivalent work experience preferred.
* Experience in managing complex trials or global trials preferred.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status