Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Ralph Lauren Collection, Double RL, Polo Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children's, Ralph Lauren Home, Lauren Ralph Lauren, RLX, American Living, Chaps and Club Monaco, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
Our Polo Ralph Lauren Sales Associates are the first and most important relationship our customers have. They are the ones delivering the Ralph Lauren Experience by creating connections, offering hospitality, providing recommendations and listening. Associates succeed through living our service philosophy of being a driver, a brand ambassador, inclusive, flexible and proactive. The key to our success is hiring PEOPLE who are: Passionate, Enthusiastic, Outgoing, Poised, Leaders, and Engaged.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Drive sales by maintaining a high level of product knowledge expertise
* Provide best in class customer service by recommending, selecting and helping cusotmers locate merchandise
* Communicate knowledge of current promotions, policies regarding payment, exchanges, and security practices
* Ensure maintenance of product presentation to brand standards including prop maintenance and signage
* Support in organizing the stock room, sales floor, cashwrap, dressing room and all non-selling or common areas
* Anticipate obstacles and proactively take action by making recommendations to get efforts back on track
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require day/evening, weekend and may include overnight shifts
* High school graduate/equivalent preferred
* Retail experience preferred
* Ability to communicate with customers and store personnel
* Ability to maneuver around the sales floor, stock room, cashwrap and office
* Ability to operate the register and merchandise
* Ability to stand, move and walk for multiple hours
* Ability to lift up to 30 pounds and moderate climbing required
Polo Factory Store - Sales Associate
* < Back to search results Associated topics: courtesy clerk, customer, customer service associate, customer service representative, retail customer service, retail sales, retail sales associate, sales associate, service representative, store associate
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.