Associate Brand Manager -- Long Island City, New York
Are you a kid at heart looking to build a career with a leading global children's entertainment company?
At Spin Master, our unwavering commitment to open mindedness, integrity and innovation is a great part of what has made us an industry leader. How do we stay ahead of the pack? By hiring the best and brightest minds-and that's why we want you!
What's it like to work here?
Spin Master is a fast-paced, hands-on organization that provides many great opportunities for impactful decision-making; though our challenging start-up atmosphere isn't for everyone, we have a proven record of opportunities for future advancement and internal transfers for our passionate and results driven team.
The Associate Brand Manager will be responsible for product development and marketing for innovative brands. This role would give you the opportunity to coordinate cross-functional team efforts on various brands.
What we can expect from you:
- Support all marketing activities including (but not limited to) digital media, TV and video production, social media, eCommerce, packaging, branding, public relations, and trade shows
- Develop and execute marketing and brand strategies and implement plans on new and existing brands in conjunction with Senior Brand Manager
- Oversee both industry and public facing trade shows from planning to execution
- Lead small set of low-complexity products and assist in managing projects related to greater product development activities
- Contribute to product innovation development
- Lead research and analysis for the business unit including pricing, costing, profitability analysis, digital marketing analysis, competitive analysis, and sales analysis
- Support category and consumer research by helping to develop research materials and product samples
- Present new product launches to internal sales team and retailer partners
- Manage marketing spending within approved budget through participation in annual planning process, and ongoing tracking of spending throughout the year
You'd be a great fit for this team if you have:
- Strong analytical and technical skills and ability to analyze business trends, financial metrics, and sales
- Excellent project management, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Ability to both adapt to and mange changing priorities independently in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with people at all levels within a team environment
- Proven ability to do whatever it takes to get the job done while continuously taking initiate and pushing projects forward under tight deadlines
- Passionate about creative excellence and willing to drive self and others to achieve \"magic.\"
- Domestic and International travel required at times
You should apply if you have the following:
- University degree in related field
- 2-5 years of consumer product brand management experience in a new product-oriented industry, preferably working with toy, entertainment, fashion, electronics, or other pop culture products
What you can expect from us:
Our mission is to Make Life More Fun with a vision to push the boundaries of innovation, creativity, and fun. From top leadership to new and veteran team members alike, everyone at Spin Master embodies our Core Values:
- Open Mindset
- Driving Results
When applying please ensure that you highlight the source & job title in the subject line.
eg: Application for ' Job Title & SOURCE: (where you heard about this job) in the subject line.
We do appreciate all interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.