The Manager, Internal Controls, is part of the TCS E-Service International Limited controls program and the day-to-day execution of the internal controls program. Responsible for the identification, assessment, oversight reporting and disclosure of all controls across the company. Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with appropriate business management and process owners as well as risk management personnel.
- Serve as a key point of contact with internal controls within each customer account.
- Oversee the evaluation and design of internal controls and make recommendations for improvement.
- Conduct and document financial/accounting/actuarial/technical/operational process flows, with a focus on internal controls.
- Work with the Senior Manager Internal Controls to prepare and present updates to management, including management control remediation plans.
- Collaborate with process and control owners in development of action plans to assess the adequacy of action taken by management to correct reporting deficient conditions, accepting adequate corrective action and continuing reviews with appropriate management on action considered inadequate until satisfactory resolution.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Accounting or related field.
- 10 years of progressive experience in internal controls, audit or risk management within the financial/insurance services industry.
- Ability to document and verbally communicate financial, operational and technical processes in a clear and concise manner including assessment of design and operating effectiveness of controls.