Cash Disbursement Coordinator
- Weichert, Realtors
- $63,000.00 - 95,940.00 / Year *
- 62 Davenport Ave
- Morris Plains, NJ 07950
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Weichert Workforce Mobility is hiring a Cash Disbursement Coordinator to work out of our corporate headquarters in Morris Plains, NJ. The Cash Disbursement Coordinator is responsible for the timely and accurate review and inputting of all domestic and international homesale related vendor invoices. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Initiates the issuance of equity advances, home sale expense remittances, and third party vendor payments in accordance with Department guidelines.
* Reviews assigned vendor invoices per policy and posts transaction to WIN/AS400 system to reflect the appropriate payment method.
* Assists with bank investigations for domestic and international payment issues, as needed.
* Initiates wire and Automated Clearing House (ACH) requests into banking system.
* Prepares any required overnight shipping labels for rush requests to ensure timely remittance.
* Creates new vendors in both WIN and the AS 400 systems, ensuring proper legal documentation is obtained (i.e., W9 forms for U.S. based clients).
* Assists with the year-end 1099 filings with the IRS, as well as amended filings as needed.
* Monitors electronic and hardcopy mail for all internal and external inquiries pertaining to assigned vendors.
* Refreshes and maintains master vendor listing.
* Provides backup to company personnel as requested.
* Performs special projects, as directed by management.
* Performs other duties as assigned. The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
* High school diploma or GED
* Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
* Three (3) to four (4) years of experience in processing international wires/foreign currency payments in a moderate to high volume environment
* Previous Accounts Payable experience preferred
* Ability to process foreign currency payments
* Familiarity with foreign taxes preferred
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
* Good oral and written communications skills
* Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions
* Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
* Strong attention to detail
* Knowledge and ability to use typical office equipment (PC, calculator, fax machine, etc.) Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled