We re passionate about bringing the love of baking and decorating to everyone, everywhere, every day.
Our message is simple we know you love baking (because we do, too) and we re constantly evolving to bring you quality products that make baking and decorating fun and easy. We re not just for the decorators of wow-worthy cakes, we re for cupcake makers and cookie bakers who love to say, I made that!
Wilton Brands LLC ( Wilton ) is owned by Dr. August Oetker KG, a privately held company based in Germany. Dr. Oetker is a global leader in the food and beverage industries. Learn more about Wilton at .
The Associate Product Developer is responsible for assisting the Product Developer in the execution of product through the NPD Process. Provides end-to-end support including item maintenance in Agile, completing work groups requests, assisting in PIF creations and supporting the strategic initiatives of product management.
- Provide project-based support for the team, while collaborating with numerous departments throughout the organization to ensure proper execution of all elements.
- Supports the development (inclusive of product, pack structure, and pack graphics, CDUs) from inception to shelf including revisions.
- Assists Product Developer in creation on PIF (Product Information Requests) and communication with Sourcing partners.
- Works cross-functionally with sourcing, legal and compliance.
- Responsible for knowledge and understanding of category marketplace through competitive analysis and retail audits.
- Completes all operational support for product commercialization, including on time and accurate completion of all data supporting, line lists, agile set-up, change requests submission for approvals and all other activities support product life cycle management.
- Responsible for project planning, deadline planning, task management, quick-to-market implementations, resource time management and compliance with the company s product development process.
- Initiate product testing for retailer specific requirements. (example: Walmart).
- Submit packaging requests for all SKU s requiring packaging.
- Manage all packaging requests for retailer, (example: Michaels Celebrate Private Label Packing) programs.
- Collaborate with sales to manage the retailer specification form for retailer (example: Michaels, Target, Walmart). Provide accurate information required in a timely manner.
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS a must
- 2-3+ years in a related role working with internal teams on new product development of consumer-packaged goods, inclusive of product concept and positioning development, sourcing, development, and project management
- Experience working within detailed project management timelines to effectively complete product design tasks
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills excellent teamwork skills are a must
- Ability to analyze and evaluate data to make recommendations and decisions
- Experience in developing concept/story development
- Detail- and process-orientation, with strong project development skills, and a track record of delivering projects on-time
- Comfort working with Asian vendor partners for development, inclusive of cultural considerations and time zone differences
- Creative mindset for developing new ideas, products, and assortments options
- Comfort with understanding costing and pricing
- Strong cross-functional collaboration
- Business acumen
- Written and verbal storytelling skills
- Strategic abilities
Physical Demands/Work Requirements:
- Available after standard business hours for international calls with Asia office and/or vendors
Wilton Brands LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, individuals with disability or veteran status as provided by law. Wilton Brands LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
If you need accommodation to access the information provided on our website, please contact us at 630-###-####
or send an e-mail to: [Click Here to Email Your Resum ]
We will be happy to help you!
Associated topics: algorithm, back end, c++, c#, devops, matlab, perl, php, sdet, sw